Monday 9 June 2014

Lost World Clothing : 'Stars' Tshirt Review


Lost World Clothing are an Alternative clothing company based in Hertfordshire, UK. The company was founded by Sarah-Jane and Shane at the beginning of 2014! They only have a couple of products at the moment but they're surprisingly cheap and very good quality. Their brand is influenced by their love of  'the seas, the sky and the earth'.

 

Ordering from Lost World was amazingly easy, and it was really nice to hear from them personally after I posted on Instagram about my order! That said, I really think a confirmation email with an estimated delivery would have been nice.... I just like to know how long I'm gonna be waiting; I'm impatient as hell!
But hearing from them on Instagram that it was going out first class the next day was really nice and a lot more personal than just a generic email!
(Of course I got an order confirmation email, don't worry! ) 




 So the t-shirt arrived two days after I ordered in perfect condition and with a little free badge which was a nice surprise (I'm a sucker for badges). 


Of course I tried it on straight away! It was a little big bigger than I expected BUT I'm lame and never check size charts so that's my own fault. I like that it's big though because it looks cute! 


The shirt is very high quality with nice stitching details around the collar and the graphics are well printed. They look like they'll last a long time without any fading or cracking too .



There's even some detail on the inside of the collar! Lost World's attention to detail is fab and its little things like these that really make the brand look extra professional.


The only thing I don't like so much about this shirt is that the material is quite thick so I won't be able to wear it as much in the summer as I hoped! (but again, the material is listed on the page) The other thing is the collar is very high, but then again, it's a unisex shirt! I would love to see some more girly fit clothes from Lost World but I'm sure they're planning on that in the future!

Overall I rate this shirt 8/10 for overall experience, design and quality!

Lost World Clothing are looking to be a fantastic alternative style brand and I really suggest you check them out! They have a sale on their Hammerhead tee which is only £8 and the Stars tee here is only £10!

You can find Lost World at their website, on Instagram @lostworld_1, on Facebook and on Twitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to find out how I got my white(ish) hair please go here for part 1 and if you'd like to read my review of UKCusomPlugs Fake Plugs go here!

Please check out my instagram @baconsnadwich and my twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment