Tuesday 15 July 2014

Dying my hair pastel pink!

I've wanted to dye my hair pastel pink for ages but I wanted to wait until I'd had my roots done! When I had my roots done I had a full fringe cut and decided it would look even better if it was pink ;) I used Crazy Colour Candyfloss, after their Marshmallow has absolutely no affect on my hair... I had to use 2 bottles and it still came out patchy, so next time I'm going to try Directions Pastel Pink and see if it's just my terrible hair dying skills that are the problem! Here's the finished product!

 

And here's my video on how I did it :)



Thanks for reading! ~

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm loving the pastel hair trend and it suits you perfectly. The pink cotton candy color make you look fun and playful. You make it look like it's done, professionally! Kudos to you for the good job! Stay beautiful and fab, Jess!

    Collene Puterbaugh @ Baja Hair Center

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, thank you so much! Have a lovely day :)

      Delete
  2. It looks like you’ve waited long enough before getting that pastel pink hair that you love. You must've been very satisfied with the results! Anyway, thank you for sharing that video, Jess. I’m pretty sure it will be helpful to your readers, if they plan to dye their hair too. Take care!

    Sadie Montgomery @ Hoshall's Hair Salon & Spa

    ReplyDelete