Friday 9 May 2014

Ordering with UKCustomPlugs.co.uk

Today I made my first order with UKCustomPlugs. I havent got my ears stretched, but I still wanted to see what else they had to offer. Other than the beautiful plugs they sell they also sell clothes, stickers and accessories such as mirrors and wallets.

My first impression of their site was really good, the design is really stylish and fitting for their products. It was very easy to find the shop and even easier to find the products that I wanted to look at. All the products are photographed very clearly and have very straightforward descriptions.

After searching through their site I decided I wanted to buy their Fake Plugs Grab Bag- Individuals package. I didn't know which fake plugs I wanted to get since I liked them all, so this was a perfect way to get some awesome fake plugs that I know I'll like, and save some money, since normal sets of plugs are £5 each, and this package comes to £9.99 (+postage) for 6!

I'll post a review of them once they arrive! :)


Source: UKCustomPlugs

No comments:

Post a Comment