Sunday 2 November 2014

Tiny Baby Hair Haul



Here's a few things I picked up today that I'm going to whack into my hair in the hopes it'll feel a bit better.
Like I said in the last post, when I woke up my hair actually felt better from the weird mayo-egg-coconut-olive oil concoction that I thought had made it worse yesterday, so maybe I won't have to chop it off after all.

So here's a quick rundown of what I got;
(All my stuff is cruelty free as far as I know!)
Superdrug Coconut & Almond Shampoo and Conditioner : Coconut is a fab moisturiser and I used to use this shampoo all the time but didn't get round to buy any more since I moved out. I smells good too!
Superdrug Coconut Oil : As above really. I love this stuff. Its great for skin too!
Bleach London Hair Mask : I'm dead looking forward to trying this. Its got some wheaty stuff in it and kinda smells like porridge. In a good way.
Banana & Avocado : Apparently mixed together they make a great hair mask! So we'll see about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment